Помощь - Поиск - Пользователи - Календарь
Полная версия: Kafkamesto
Онлайн игры и фотоприколы, Истории и веселые рассказы, Анекдоты и афоризмы > Игрушки > Онлайн игры - квесты и комнаты
dfus
Kafkamesto
Хороший квест, но очень сложный... Когда-то я читал "Замок" Ф.Кафки, но все забыл. Помню,что господин К. - это сам автор, и жил он на Niklasstrasse 9 кв.9
Главное - недавно был в этом доме на экскурсии по Праге и все улицы квеста - РЕАЛЬНЫЕ, т.е. мы ходим по существующему городу...

Итак:
В комнате взял со стула портфель - это для инвентаря, из шкафа - деньги (это всегда надо), со стола - нож для бумаги, под кроватью - пустую бутылку, кружка пока не нужна??
Заметьте: в зеркале открытка с туристом в горах повторяется еще несколько раз по пути. Почему?
В окне двое, кликнул, они же в дверях, приглашают в магистрат в Замок.
В почтовом ящике взял письма фрау Бюрстнер с той же улицы, но №6. Отнести?
В городе встретил девушку, старого бомжа, сталеваров, аптеку, собаку, зашел в музей. Попал к адвокату - в тупичке живет. Секретарше дал денег, она к нему пропустила. Просит какую-то книгу.

ПРОШУ!!! ПОДСКАЖИТЕ ПРОХОЖДЕНИЕ !!!!
quester
Полного прохождения пока нигде не видел.
Ниже выкладываю найденное по разным форумам.
Возможно, что-то где-то пригодится...
Игра здесь: http://www.doodoo.ru/flashgame-558.html

Вариант 1

Click on the window and then click on the jerkwads down there.
Answer the door, it'll be the jerkwads.
Take the briefcase (left of the desk)
Take Frau's mail (nightstand drawer).
Leave room and click on landlady
Go downstairs, click on Box 6, click again to zoom in
Use frau's mail, take your mail, read it, but drop it.
Close box 6
Hang up the phone and answer it.
It's your boss, you need to work
Frau has shown up, talk to her
Go back to your room
Take your timecard (top right hand drawer of desk)
Take letter opener (on top of desk)
Go to work
Click on punch clock and USE timecard
Enter office and go to your desk
Open journal and get appt card from back
Click on top right drawer and USE letter opener
Don't take anything yet, that's just to dump the letter opener
Take the yellow envelope (xrays) from the left side of the desk
Go do dr.s office (i don't know how to get there, I guess everytime)
Talk to receptionist and USE appt card
Talk to dr and USE xrays
Take prescription
Leave dr.s office and go home
Take bottle from under the bed
Go to pharmacist
Give pharmacist the prescription and then the bottle
Take bottle
Take help wanted sign (i don't know why yet)
Go home
Visit frau in #6
Don't mess with her knickers
Take arm from under bed
Take letter from in nightstand (i don't know why yet)
Leave frau's room
Go to your desk at work
Take the estimate from the files in the left drawer
Leave work and go to bar
Talk to bartender, give him the arm
Talk to schmetterling in the room next to the pianist
Give schmetterling the estimate
Leave his office and take the bottle of schnapps
Don't pester schmetterling anymore, he's busy sleeping
Go home
Take mug
Go to factory
Click on rightmost door
Look through keyhole
Talk to whatsherface, she'll be at your left
Show her mug
Go back to door and talk to otto
Give otto mug and schnapps
Don't poke around, he'll kill you if you see something you're not supposed to.
Take book
Go home
Get money from pocket in closet
Go see advocate
Ring the bell and talk to receptionist
Give her the money and go see advocate
Give advocate the book
Take your letter

From here, I have no idea. I've given the letter to the guard, but I wind up waiting there unto death. My "Ex" girlfriend doesn't love me anymore and doesn't want my help wanted sign or the letter that she wrote.

Вариант 2

First of all, your briefcase can only hold 5 items, so you do need to go back and forth between places.
Note: when you drop something, it goes back to where you found it.
Hint. Only drop items you know you can get back easily, from your house or work.

I've written the Walkthrough in such a way you will never need to drop anything

with -Navigating The City- when you need to find your way around if you get lost, some signs have a Top one and Bottom one, always click the top ones to go back, if you click top and bottom ones you'll go around in circles, but things will change (like dogs infront of doors).

Your Room:
- Grab the briefcase next to the desk in your room. Put in pile of mail (found in the drawer next tou your bed). Look out the window above the desk and you'll see two men in the street. Click on them. Keep the letter opener on your desk and also there is punch-card to get into work in the desk drawer (hidden under the pile of other papers)

Hallway:
- Next go through your door, (click on door handles to open doors). The two men will be at your door talking about the crime you have commited. In the hall, talk to the old hunched lady in the pink dress (do not talk to the guy standing in his doorway).

Lobby:
- Go down the stairs and look at the mail boxes. Click on number 6 (i think, there will be a letter in there. keep it. Now use that pile of mail in your briefcase, you put it in the mailbox. Now click on the phone speaky thing thats hanging. It will hang it up. Click the phone again and it will ring, so answer it (click on the talky thingy) its a collegue from work telling you to get to work. Hang up the phone.

Frauline's Room:
- She lives in unit 6) will invite you up to her room to get the mail she has for you. So go back up the strairs and click on her door handle. Go inside - under her bed there is a prosthetic arm and in the drawer next to her bed there is a letter. Keep that too. Don't try to take her underwear or else she'll kick you out.

Kafkamesto Square:
- Go out the lobby door, the two men will be staning infront of you. Talk to them again and they insist on you visiting the magistrate. The best way to find your way of you get loct is to click the signs all the way back/around until you get to Kafkamesto Square

-Navigating The City-
- From here you can go hard left (back to lobby), left (takes you down a street, the only door you can go in in this section is the Pharmacy door, but that later. Then go further down the street and on your right go into the brown archway - it's your work place.

Work Place Lobby:
- Go to the box on the wall and use the punch-card in your briefcase then go into the doors.
Это текстовая версия — только основной контент. Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, нажмите сюда.
Русская версия Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.