Флэш игры и фотоприколы, Истории и веселые рассказы, Анекдоты и афоризмы - Форум на Анафоре

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

> Правила

Пишем исключительно прохождения комнат и квестов
Можно дополнить, если прохождение кажется неполным или с ошибками
Любые дискуссии и оффтопы удаляются

Ответить в эту темуОткрыть новую тему
> Прохождение Krdzd
quester
сообщение 27.10.2005, 13:06
Сообщение #1

Активист

Прохождение Krdzd

In the cell you find a note (tell you that you mission is find the secret letter), a iron stick, a section of iron wire. Use the iron wire open the door, kill the Japanese gard with the iron stick and get the blue key.

The next step is optional, you can go to the officer room (the one on the left on the way to the gate), or go directly to the storeroom (the one on the left beside the window).

I took the second one

Go to the storeroom, turn around rapidly, kill the gard with the iron stick. Move the boxs behind him and find a bomb, find a suit of Japanese amy suit in the cabinet, put it on. Go out to the other side of the same corridor, which is a dispensary, where you can find two medical kits, which can complement your blood.

Go to the room on the right on the way to the gate, put the bomb beside the vase, the go out and wait. Go back to the room after explosion, go to the table with 4 Japanese playing poker, click the one on the left and find a note with numbers (the code for safe).

Enter the opposite room with the blue key, click the clothes' pocket and get the key for the middle drawer of the desk, take the gun (I didn't use it because I killed the gard with the stick), open the curtain and get the car key. Open the safe with the code on the note, take the letter.

Go out the house, get in the jeep with the key. Done.

Играем здесь:
http://www.doodoo.ru/games/34-krdzd.html

Пользователь в офлайнеКарточка пользователяОтправить личное сообщение
Вернуться в начало страницы
+Ответить с цитированием данного сообщения

Ответить в эту темуОткрыть новую тему