Флэш игры и фотоприколы, Истории и веселые рассказы, Анекдоты и афоризмы - Форум на Анафоре

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

> Правила

Пишем исключительно прохождения комнат и квестов
Можно дополнить, если прохождение кажется неполным или с ошибками
Любые дискуссии и оффтопы удаляются

Ответить в эту темуОткрыть новую тему
> The Legacy Of Pliskin 2, Walkthrough (eng)
OneLove
сообщение 8.6.2007, 13:19
Сообщение #1

Активист

Из: LA 90210

========================================================================

L E G A C Y O F P L I S K I N
------------------------------------
T R I L O G Y P A R T I I
-------------------------------

| Copyright 2006 |
-------------------------------------------------------

I N D E X

1 - G A M E I N F O
1.1- For those new to the LoP series
1.2- Game Controls

2 - W A L K T H R O U G H
2.1- Chapter 1 ~ “Welcome to the Past”
2.2- Chapter 2 ~ “The Great Escape”
2.3- Chapter 3 ~ “What lies below”
2.4- Chapter 4 ~ “Mission Possible”
2.5- Chapter 5 ~ “The Showdown”

3 – S E C R E T S
3.1- Introduction
3.2- List of Secrets
3.3- Unlockable Stuff

4 - C R E D I T S

1 - G A M E I N F O

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
1.1- For those new to the LoP series

This game is the second in the series "Legacy of Pliskin". The first part was released in 2003 under the тайтл “Legacy of Pliskin”. I made it just to learn flash and its action скрипт. Back then I composed everything frame by frame and it took me over 3 months to complete. Now my skills have increased and so the LoP Sequel is much better than Part 1 in all ways.
Even though LoP 1 has inferior drawings, no voice acting, a 1:1 ripoff ending of “Soul Reaver” and a shorter playtime I really recommend playing it to fully understand the plot.

LoP Trilogy Part 1
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pliskin, the main character of this game, awakes in a strange mansion only remembering his name. Later he meets Rufus and follows him through a time device room. After a little chit-chat Rufus escapes through the timeportal. Pliskin jumps right after him – but instead of finding Rufus he meets Tom, the old man.
And this is where Part 2 picks up...

1.2- Game Controls

|-----------------------------------------------------------------|
| “i” - Button | Open inventory |
|-----------------------------------------------------------------|
| “Q” – Button | Change Quality |
-----------------------------------------------------------------

2 - W A L K T H R O U G H

2.1- Chapter 1 ~ “Welcome to the Past”

After the cut scene first go to the next room on the left. Pick up the map and the hammer in the closet. Be sure to collect the first piece of the TREASURE MAP in the big closet with the watch.
Go to the room with the two statues. Both doors are locked so youґll need a key. See that nice spear in the hand of the right statue? Youґll want it! Youґll need it! Click on the spear and use your HAMMER.
After clicking the “A” Button a few times youґll have the spear. Be sure to collect the STONE right underneath the right statue! Now return to the room where you started the game and use the spear to reach the key on the upper left corner.
Alright! Now back to the right and open the right door with the newly obtained key. In the new room first open the left side of the closet to collect the PENNY. Now analyze the books to activate a new cutscene.
After that, youґll be able to go to the next room. If not then you forgot to collect the STONE and PENNY.
Now you should be in the dining room with some of the cult members eating and partying. Press the “A” Button when the guard is looking in the opposite direction for a long time to sneak under the table. Youґll automatically pick up the cheese on the floor, youґll need it later! Now thereґs a second guard, but he’s not going away. Hmm… what should we do? I know, why not use the PENNY? After you lured that guard away the coast is clear to leave this place. Youґll notice a second key on the table, well you wonґt be able to collect it yet. So leave it there for now.

2.2- Chapter 2 ~ “The Great Escape”

Now youґre in the garden. The door has been shut behind you so donґt bother going back. Instead investigate the new scenario.
First of all pick up the STICK right next to you in the bushes then go to the next room to the right. Go inside the little “Tools” house and pick up the STRING and the AIMIE action figure on the floor. Also, collect the second piece of the TREASURE MAP on the right shelf!
Since we are here, go to the left until you see a well. Turn the lever a few times to break it and collect the LEVER. Now back to the room with the “Tool” house. If you go right youґll notice there is a gap in the way and Pliskin canґt jump so far and says it‘s time to combine some items. Right on!
First COMBINE the STRING with the STICK to get a Bow. Now, we need an ARROW, donґt we? Wait? Wasnґt there one in that bird nest?
Talking with the bird wonґt get you far so instead use the STONE and show that guy whoґs the boss. After automatically collecting the arrow COMBINE it with the ROPE as well. Last but not least COMBINE the new ARROW with the BOW to get the BOW & ARROW. Whew, hard work wasn’t it? So, go back to the gap and use the BOW & ARROW. After the short cutscene youґll find yourself in a prison.

Feel free to talk to Rufus a bit to get more of the storyline. If you think youґve had enough then choose the sentences on the bottom to piss off Rufus and make him leave. Oh no! Pliskin is tied up and the room is flooding! What to do? Luckily there are two plugs on the floor. Pull them out by clicking on them and pressing the “s” Button. Hurrah. The water has stopped flowing.
After the water has gone a little mouse will appear. Oh what a surprise, it has a key in his mouth. Thank God you’re still carrying that CHEESE, right? Use it!

2.3- Chapter 3 ~ “What lies below”

Now that you survived that little trap itґs time to escape from prison. First go to the red box and activate it. The little door on the left will open. Go through and youґll find yourself in a strange cave. Thereґs nothing to do here so investigate the cave to trigger a cutscene.
Your priority now is to collect 5 pieces for Mr. Hangman. While backtracking to the prison collect the HEAD, TORSO and ARM. In the prison pick up the LEG at right corner. See the battery inside the red box? You need it! But you canґt take it easily because when you do try and take it the little door at the left closes again. Hmm... What to do? Simple. Click on the spokes and USE the KEY to block the mechanism. Now take the battery and go back to Mr.Hangman. Give him all the 5 items and youґll trigger a cutscene.
Also, he will give you a PUZZLE PIECE to escape from prison. What a nice guy.
Now go back to the room with the gate but donґt use the puzzle piece yet. Instead look inside the hole to trigger a little flashback sequence. Important! Pick up the third part of the TREASURE MAP while watching the sequence! You wonґt have a second chance to get it!

Now use the PUZZLE PIECE and solve the easy riddle.
If you have no idea what to do do, hereґs a little help

START
-----------------------------
|| \ \
|| ---- \ ---- \
\ / ---- / ---- /
\/ / /
\ || \
---- \ || ---- \
---- / \ / ---- /
/ \/ /
|| \ ||
|| ---- \ ||
\ / ---- / \ /
\/ / \/
GOAL

After that the gate will open and youґll be back in the garden.

2.4- Chapter 4 ~ “Mission Possible”

If you forgot to pick up AMIE and the LEVER then do so now or else you wonґt be able to continue. As you can see the door to the dining room is open again and no enemy can be seen. Go through the door and finally pick up the KEY on table that you saw earlier. Continue walking left and collect the KNIVES.
Return to the very first room and go left. You see the funny bear carpet on the floor? Click on his big teeth and USE the KNIVES to get it out. Now go inside your inventory and COMBINE the KNIVES with the BEAR TOOTH to get SCISSORS! Remember the door with the giant lock? Now youґve got the right key, so go back there and USE your KEY. Hurrah, new rooms to explore.
So, there’s a guard on the right and Pliskin says youґll need a disguise to go passed him. OK! Go to the room on the right and click on the nail in the wall. USE the HAMMER!
Go back to the room where you first met Tom. His portrait will now lay on the floor. Pick it up and COMBINE it with the SCISSORS. Last but not least COMBINE the TOM FACE with the STRING to get the TOM MASK. Congratulations, youґve got the disguise. Return to the guard but before you use the mask open one of the closets to optain the fourth and final piece of the TREASURE MAP. Go to the SECRET SECTION if you want to know why you should collect them.
NOTE: After this here is no turning back, so be sure you really ready to go on... hint hint look to secrets hint...
USE the MASK and after a little chit-chat youґll be in the room with a lot of cult members. Thank God youґre wearing the mask, right? If you go south youґll see Rufus’ artefact. Your goal is to steal it, but first youґve got to get rid of the guards. Go back and then to the left to find the air conditioner. Pick up the PIPE in this room. Then head left three times to the restroom.
After you listened to the “accident” USE the PIPE and stick it inside the wall. Then turn on the fan. Go back to the air conditioner and turn the valve.
Now that this is taken care of the artefact is there for the taking.
USE AIMIE to replace the artefact and leave. Now head for the tower and Pliskin will automatically throw away his mask.
At the top of the tower youґll be confronted by Rufus most trusted бодиguard.

BOSS FIGHT 1 – RUFUSґ MOST TRUSTED бодиGUARD

This boss fight is a remake of the classic Monkey Island Insult fight. The enemy will always start with an insult and youґll have to counter it. To make it easy, the right answer always rhymes with the first insult.
If youґre too stupid to find it out here are the correct answers:

Boss: Now it is time for you to die!
Your respond: Sure it isnґt time for you to cry?

Boss: My beautiful blades thirst for your sweet, sweet blood!
Your respond: Your bizarre love for your swords is really, really odd.

Boss: I will crush you, as I would an orange!
Your respond: Too bad youґre about as scary as a squeaky door hinge!

Boss: Oh why couldnґt I battle against worthier foes?
Your respond: Honestly, I donґt care about your stinkin’ woes.

Boss: When Iґm through with you, youґll be disfigured forever!
Your respond: But even with scars, I wonґt be as ugly as your mother.

NOTE: The insult from the Boss are coming in a random order.

After youґve succeeded go to the wire on the left corner and USE the LEVER to slide down.

2.5- Chapter 5 ~ “The Showdown”

Now you’re back where it all started. You realize that all the doors are closed again except the timeportal door. Obvious what to do, eh?
After the long cutscene itґs time to face the final Boss.

THE FINAL BOSS

This battle is structured like a classic Final Fantasy RPG Battle.
Youґll have to wait a few seconds before choosing your attack but so does your enemy.
The Boss has 4 different attacks:
1# - He heals himself and regenerates his health by 300 HP.
2# - He attacks Pliskin with an energyball which makes 100 HP damage.
3# - A single handscratch attack which makes 100 HP damage.
4# - A double handscratch attack which does 200 HP damage.

When itґs your turn and you have following options:
ATTACK – Does 50 HP damage
USE ITEM – Best way to get rid of all your items, every item does 100 HP damage when thrown on the enemy.

After youґre HP is decreased to only 100 youґll be able to use magic.
Since all attacks of the Boss do at least 100 damage I recommend using the HOLY HEAL spell which regenerates your HP to the maximum.
The other two spells PYRO and ICERA do 200 HP damage – so donґt waste your turn by using items, cast spells until he is defeated. Heal yourself when your Health is 200 and continue casting spells.
This strategy should lead you to victory.

After that enjoy the short cutscene.

CONGRATULATIONS! YOUґVE JUST BEATEN LOP TRILOGY 2!

3 – S E C R E T S

3.1- Introduction

LoP 2 is full of secrets, gags / insider gags and references / parodies.
But youґll have to take a closer look to find them all. This guide will help you find all the secrets and gags in this game so you can see how much love Iґve put into it.
Iґve separated the list into three categories:

GAGS / INSIDER = These are funny things hidden in the background, hidden messages inside the скрипт and parodies of famous games or movies.

DETAILS = My favourite. These are little things which easily can be overseen. There are not a lot of people taking their time with rich details. And in my opinion these are the things that make flash cartoons even more professional.

REFERENCES = I always love to put references and ads to my other flashworks inside my game/cartoons. No exception here.

3.2- List of Secrets

|1# While talking about the plot of the first LoP Pliskin says :” I did exactly what Raziel |from Soul Reaver would have done, if he was in my position”. This, of course, is a parody |of the ending of the first LoP which was a 1:1 ripoff ending of “Legacy of Kain: Soul |Reaver”.
|Noбоди liked the ending, so I thought it would be funny to make fun of my own game ^^. OF |COURSE RAZIEL WAS IN HIS POSITION. BECAUSE THE ENDING WAS THE SAME AS IN SOUL REAVER!!!
| DETAILS =
|1# The pictures you can see in the intro are remakes of the first LoP, only in black and |white.
| REFERENCES =
|1# Actually, the whole intro is reference to the first part of LoP.

|1# Look at Tom’s forehead. He has a red Smiley tattooed there. This is another reference to |the first LoP game. Since the ending was originally a LoK ripoff the old man was supposed |to be “Moebius the timestreamer”. Tom from Part 1 and Moebius had an “unlimited” symbol |tattoo on their forehead.
|2# If you donґt decide to pull the book to open the window, Pliskin will get mad and tell |you what a noob you are.
|3# Get caught by the guard and Pliskin will start complaining about the action скрипт of |the game.
|4# If you wait a few seconds while Pliskin is in his default standing position he will take |a Sony PSP out of his pocket and begin to play.
| DETAILS =
|1# Not only does Pliskin blink his eyes now and then, you actually can see him breathe. |Just look at his stomach.
|2# You can see the flames pulse on the candles and lamps.
|3# All closets in the game can be opened.
|4# The watch on top of the closet actually works. See for yourself!
| REFERENCES =
|1# In the room where you open the window look at the bookshelf. All items on it are |original graphics of my interactive cartoon “FLASHFISH”!
|2# Written on the “MARIO GETS OLD” picture hanging in the dining room is the sentence |“There will be a sequel.” Hmm... Could that be some kind of message?
|3# When Pliskin plays PSP listen carefully to the sounds. Heґs playing ”RAMBO BROS. 2 |RELOAD IT!”.

|1# The bird sounds are from the FPS “Halflife 2”
|2# While writing the dialogue with Rufus I was inspired by “Curse of Monkey |Island”. At |the end you also could talk with the baddy to find out more of the storyline.
|3# If you let Plikin drown he will complain and let you start over.
|4# Try and talk with the mouse to get a funny response.
|5# Try and talk with the bird to get a funny response.
|6# After “talking” to the bird try it again to make Pliskin angry.
| DETAILS =
|1# Inside the Tools hut just look at the awesome lighting effects.
|2# When the water is flowing inside the prison a little plastic duck will swim on the water |surface.
| REFERENCES =
|1# The blackbird is a redrawn version and originally appeared in my first shooter |“GNOMOTRON”.
|2# Inside the Tools hut thereґs a poster of Gnoman hanging on the wall. He was one of the |main villains of “GNOMOTRON”. Also, heґs the one which the “Gnoman Revolver” is named after |from “RAMBO BROS 2”!
|3# The computer on the floor is an original graphic of my music video “WIN
|95 SUCKS!”.
|4# Aimie is of course a cameo to my flash cartoon “AIMIE THE AIMBOT”.
|5# The guy on the portrait in front of Tom is me. LOL OMFG ROFL sleep.gif
|6# Captain Cash, the guy talked about in the tips and hints message hanging on the tree is |a character of my shooter “GNOMOTRON”.
|7# The weapons the two cultmembers are carrying are the Flintlock, the bonus weapon from |“RAMBO BROS. 2 RELOAD IT!” and the Shotgun from “GNOMOTRON”.

|1# Look through the hole to meet your 2003 self. OMFG!?!?
|2# The puzzle is inspired by Resident Evil 4.
|3# The cool move Pliskin does when jumping out of the well is also inspired by Resident |Evil 4.
|4# After you get the puzzle piece from Mr. Hangman go back to his room to see some |pseudo-SM-action.
|5# When returning to the well swing over the gap again. Youґll see a BROOM blocking a |door. Remove it and go through the door and youґll be back inside the prison. THAT’S the |reason why you couldnґt escape so easely.
| DETAILS =
|1# One of my favourites. Look at water dropping down on the floor. Just look how realistic |it plops into the water.
|2# The eye of Mr. Hangman is swinging a bit faster than his боди.
|3# Look at the battery-heart of the skeleton slave. See how it beats?
|4# After solving the puzzle, the puzzle graphic next to the gate will also be changed.
| REFERENCES =
|# Look through the hole to meet your 2003 self. The background, items and Pliskin himself |are originals from the first LOP!

|1# In the restroom thereґs a “Member of the Month”-poster. Lol. Donґt these guys look the |same?
|2# In the TV room youґll see a guy switching through some TV channels.
|The fourth channel shows Gnoman with his bird and then suddenly the TV turns off. This a |Halflife 2 parody.
|3# Next to the TV youґll see a picture of a female cult member. She looks like every other |member only she has a pink bow on her head.
|4# The whole elevator scene is supposed to be a parody of my first “LOP” game where you |spend 4 minutes at the end only walking though an endless corridor. Too bad he had no |elevator back then...
|5# The music inside the elevator is from one of favourite PS2 games “FUR FIGHTERS: VIGGOS |REVENGE”.
| DETAILS =
|1# The cuckoo clock in the room where you hit the nail with the hammer shows the actual |time.
|2# After you solved the pipe-fan riddle the air inside the air-conditioner will be brown |instead of white.
|3# There are flies above the stinky fog inside the restroom. If you look closely youґll see |them swinging their wings.
| REFERENCES =
|1# The green shield in the room with the sleeping guard is a redrawn version and originally |appeared in my shooter “RAMBO BROS”.
|2# The teddybear from the sleeping guard originally appeared in my first shooter |“GNOMOTRON”.
|3# The cuckoo clock originally appeared in my first shooter “GNOMOTRON”.
|4# In the TV room youґll see a guy switching through some TV channels.
|The third channel is showing “MARIO GETS OLD”, my very first flash ever.

|1# At the bottom right you can read “Holy was here”.
|2# The whole battle is reference to the “MONKEY ISLAND” series.
|3# When youґre supposed to choose a weapon use the Pokйball for some funny respond.
|4# If you want to skip the whole fight just use the Ultimate-Dцner-Sword and the boss will |run away like a little girl.
|5# The last boss fight is reference to the classic “Final Fantasy” games.
|6# Use the Pokeball during the last battle for some funny respond!
| DETAILS =
|1# When the boss falls from the tower look at the blood that stays on the roof of the hut.
|2# After he got sliced by his own sword look how slowly his blood seeps on to the grass.
|3# During the dialogue with Rufus you can see him holding the sword from his бодиguard. If |you played the first part youґll understand how he got it.

3.3 - Unlockable Stuff

There are three secret items you can unlock while playing the game.

1# The Lockpicker
The lockpicker is special key which allows you to open almost every door in the game. So, instead of collecting the normal keys you can use this baby. It opens the following doors:
- The door which leads to the windowroom
- The door with the giant lock
- The blue door

How to get it: Just beat the game and then start a new game. It will automatically be in your inventory.

2# The Ultimate-Dцner-Sword
This is the most powerful weapon in the game. With this youґre able to skip the first boss fight and kill the final boss with only 2 hits.

How to get it: Collect all the 4 hidden treasure maps in the game. Then return to the garden and swing aross the gap. Go right until you see a blue door. If youґve got the treasure maps the doorknob will appear. Use your lockpicker to open it. If you donґt have it yet combine your two keys to optain the ULTIMATE KEY.
If you donґt have the first key anymore then return to the prison and get it back.

3# The Magic Box
This is definitely the best item in the game because it allows you to spawn items inside your inventory. Meaning, you won’t waste time backtacking to collect items. Go inside your inventory and click on the magic box. Now select an item you want from the list and it will magically appear in your inventory.
You can generate every item from the game except the first key, the ultimate-dцner-sword and the lockpicker.

How to get it: Inside the room with the cuckoo clock is a small treasure. The only way to open it is by using the lockpicker.

END

http://www.blueglue.de/lop2walk.txt
Пользователь в офлайнеКарточка пользователяОтправить личное сообщение
Вернуться в начало страницы
+Ответить с цитированием данного сообщения

Ответить в эту темуОткрыть новую тему